Nutritional advice based on Ayurvedic principles
Water before a meal is nectar. It replenishes fluids and encourages juicy digestive organs. Small sips during a meal is honey. It helps turn the food into a sauce. Water after a meal is poison because it dilutes stomach acids.
– Dr. Vasant Lad
A constitution/type-appropriate diet forms the foundation for the support of our well-being and vitality. Tailored to your constitution, the current season and your current state, we will create tasty menus together, using selected foods and supportive herbs.
The first appointment includes: recording your current dietary and lifestyle habits, discovering the first signs of your basic constitution in the course of our conversation, and working out your goals and desires for improvement.
Special offer DKK 850.- (save DKK 260.-) 90 Min DDK 1100.-
The second appointment includes: suggestions for improvement, and implementation tips, including individual menus and preparation methods.
90 Min DDK 1100.-
Basic guidelines for a good digestion:
- Start your day with 1-2 glasses of warm, boiled water.
- Eat only when you are hungry and try to eat regularly and at the same time of day.
- Eat 2-3 meals a day, and snack only when needed.
- Choose fresh, organic, homemade, simple (not to many different ingredients), warm and cooked meals.
- Use lots of herbs and a bit ghee or a good oil to make every dish tasty.
- Milk and fruits should always be eaten separately.
- Be positive- minded, caring and joyful in preparing your meal.
- Drink only a little with your meals; it is better to drink between meals.
- After your meal, you should feel satisfied and vital.
- Try to eat no later than 7pm.